It happens! All the time! You know?! When the first thing that comes to your mind as soon as you opened your still sleepy eyes in the morning is either the most embarrassing moment of your entire adult life or your conversation with the most annoying if not the stupidest person within your same zip code? No?! No flashbacks? No blast from the past?! Not even a hint? Ugh! You are so damn lucky and I am one jealous sleepy head. I wish I was like you who wakes up every morning without any memory of what happened yesterday. At least, some of it.
This is mainly the reason why I have what they call a resting bitch face every day. I can't help it, I just can't. While I try to be as friendly as I can, sometimes people make it impossible for me.
Like what happened yesterday. Girl, if you don't want to deal with other people inside your choice of transportation, go get yourself a cab, damn it! Don't be looking at me like I'm intruding your private space. There is no private space inside a UV, stupid!
Ugh! I just wish after I sleep it off tonight I'd forget about it in the morning so I can write something nice for a change, no?
This is me, hittin' the sack!

Comments
Post a Comment